Welcome to the Laura Ingalls Wilder Children's Room!

Ms. Clara Webber was the first children's librarian of Pomona Public Library. A long time correspondent with Mrs. Laura Ingalls Wilder, she was instrumental in having the Children's Room named in honor of Mrs. Wilder on May 25, 1950. Today, we house the original hand written manuscript for the novel Little Town on the Prairie. Every February, we host the Laura Ingalls Wilder Sociable in honor of Mrs. Wilder's February 7th birthday.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Homework Center Opens Today!



Hey young Pomonans! Our Homework Center is back in business. Our friends from Cal Poly Pomona will be here today to help you with your homework. It's great to have them back. Come on in and take advantage of this free service. We all are here to help.

Poem of the day: I love to do my homework
It makes me feel so good
I love to do exactly
As my teacher says I should

I love to do my homework
I never miss a day
I love the little men in white
Who're taking me away. :)

No comments: